Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Middle Matters Logo- Dingo


Here is my logo. I have been using this on the poster and brochure with a black background. Initially, the blue was a shade darker. Dr. Wilcox pointed out that it needed to be a bit lighter against the black background. Skeptically, I changed it and boy I was surprised how just one value lighter made the blue pop against the black.

I used the squared math symbol to communicate ideas of math and science. The slightly slanted text suggests progress. In my brochure I pair this logo with the slogan 'helping you make the switch'.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Wilcox sure knows her stuff, huh? I like how thought out your logo is. Where are you placing the "helping you make the switch"? Are you concerned it will make the logo seem too full? Is it the blue color or the gold?

    ReplyDelete